About Me

My photo
I'll post spontanious things at random times. Don't expect Blog upkeep, this is just for my future reference as a collection of memories.

Blog Archive

Saturday 20 November 2010

Out with the old.. in with the new!

A friend of mine recently told me their philosophy on life..

"If the things and people around you do not bring you pleasure and good times, rid them from your life and you will have a much more pleasurable experience with less chance of bad feelings"

I thought, what they hey! and gave it a go, afterall.. when friends become strangers, thats all that they are.. strangers.. and when people make you feel bad, why keep them around your self?

In my last post I went on about that Paul guy, he kinda upset me by ignoring me not to lead me on.. Heck I can think of a hundred plus reasons why someone would not like me.. but that made me feel sad that he didnt say sooner, and ignoring me was quite.. Cuntish... So I blocked him, we never spoke anyway.. I think I am going to stop trying to find a guy and instead let one find me, at least that way they might actually like me, if thats possible.

I also blocked and removed a few other people, no one else really of notable interest.. Heck most of them wont of even noticed im gone. Good Riddance.

No comments:

Post a Comment