About Me

My photo
I'll post spontanious things at random times. Don't expect Blog upkeep, this is just for my future reference as a collection of memories.

Blog Archive

Thursday 30 September 2010

Mmmm Peach.

Recently I started playing badminton with my mum.. It's something for us both to do together I guess.. Hopefully will get me fitter, and I'll hopefully get around to joining a gym sometime soon.. It's too much hassle at the moment, I'm too busy trying to drag my self out of bed when I hear "DONT STOP, BELIEVING, HOLD ON TO THAT FEEEELAAAYINNGGG" .. (best alarm clock ever i might add) or trying to uncover mysteries that plague my everyday life.. Like today I found out what flavour my shampoo was, Peach.. It smelt so nice but i couldnt figure it out.. Protip: Reading the bottle really helps.

So yeah.. been playing badminton twice a week, about 4 hours a week in total.. Ive probably already said at some point.. been playing for about 7 weeks now which is good. Everyone in the club is so nice.. This morning I got a little coaching which was really nice too.. Will stop me falling into bad habbits I hope, was fun as well.

Also this morning since I was near Kingsway hellside campus, I went to go get my results.. As she handed me the peice of paper.. 2 years flashed in front of my eyes.. And a surge of happiness filled me, I was so jovial.. I then took a grenade out of my bag, took the pin out.. and rolled it into the corridor. Walking out, as if in an action movie and the place exploded behind me.. and being cool like I am, I didnt look at the explosion.. just kept walking.. Well.. That didnt happen, I just walked out with a huge grin on my face, getting strange looks because I was clasping a badminton racket in one hand, my results in the other, and "DONT STOP BELIEVING" Conveniantly went off in my bag, as I seemed to have hit the snooze button on my phone.. I am such a dork..

Anyway I think im going to collapse in bed and hybernate.. The up and motivated Nic that was all awake and such at 6 am this morning has died.. Say hello to tired Nic who only wants to curl up in bed, infact its probably best if you dont say hello, just leave him alone or he will probably bite and snarl at you..

DONT STOP BELIEVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment