About Me

My photo
I'll post spontanious things at random times. Don't expect Blog upkeep, this is just for my future reference as a collection of memories.

Blog Archive

Monday 6 September 2010

I'm not drowning!

Thats right, I'm not drowning! but i'm not exactly swimming either.. Just wading in the water, but who says thats a bad thing? Life is going slow at the moment, Everyone else is starting university this year and I am taking a gap year.. I didnt do much to begin with, Just play world of warcraft and scimp along in college I was lucky enough to come out with the grades I did. I picked the wrong college, it was dreadful.

Anyway, do you ever feel like you need to change what you are doing and get your self on a better path.. or just get back on track with something you feel you need to do? Let me know in a comment I am really interested to hear about what things you guys did to change your life for the better, and what maybe made you want to do it. INSPIRE ME!

Since I have left college I have left behind some friendships, but they will never end.. They wont be nurtured as much as maybe ide like them to be, but they will all go on and find new friends and enjoy there lives just as much as I want to enjoy mine. I'm just glad I met them, I'll really miss them.


No comments:

Post a Comment